Faculty Leadership Meeting Tuesday 22 September 2009
The Faculty Leadership Meeting is jointly hosted by the UO Senate and the Faculty Advisory Council. If you wish to attend, please send an email so indicating to UO Senate President Peter Gilkey email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The following gives information concerning the meeting.
The Faculty Leadership Meeting will be held Tuesday 22 September 2009 from 10:30 to 13:00 in Room 122 of the Knight Library. Below is a list of topics for discussion, reflecting immediate and longer-term matters on which we would like your input. The list is not intended to be exclusive, so if you have concerns not yet on the list, please feel free to raise them by sending us a message. The agenda for the meeting will be rather informal as we want a free-flowing discussion and exchange of ideas. This list of topics will be a guideline for the discussion.
- Changes in health insurance
- University Budget - projections and implications
- Raises in this biennium
- Revisions to the governance structure
- Preparations and concerns regarding H1N1 (including attendance policies)
- The role of the FAC and its relationship to the Senate
- Should the University grow to 24,000 students?
|Web page spun on 22 September 2009 by Peter B Gilkey 202 Deady Hall, Department of Mathematics at the University of Oregon, Eugene OR 97403-1222, U.S.A. Phone 1-541-346-4717 Email:email@example.com of Deady Spider Enterprises|