Location: EMU 145 & 146 (Crater Lake rooms)
3:00 – 5:00 P.M.
3:00 P.M. Call to Order
Introductory Remarks: Bill Harbaugh (Economics), Senate President
3:10 P.M. New Business
- Discussion: US16/17-12: New Program Proposal: M.A. in Language Teaching Studies; Sara Hodges, Associate Dean of Grad School, Scott L. Pratt, Dean of Graduate School and Lara Bovilsky (English), Chair of Graduate Council
- Discussion: US16/17-13: Amendment to the Credit-Bearing General Limitations to the Bachelor’s Requirements policy proposal; Frances White (Anthropology), Co-Chair of the Academic Council
- Discussion: Change the Policy on Policies to state that the UO President has the authority to enact temporary policies on other than an emergency basis?
- Discussion: US16/17-11: Clarify and Codify the University Committee on Sexual Orientation, Attraction, Gender Identity, and Expression
- Discussion: Repeal committee service term limits?
- US14/15-66: Hiring of Academic Executive Administrators; Senate Executive Committee (Please review Current Policy)
- US14/15-67: Review of Academic Executive Administrators; Senate Executive Committee (Please review Current Policy)
4:20 P.M. Reports
- Presidential Response to US16/17-07: Student Sexual and Gender-Based Harassment and Violence Complaint and Response policy; General Counsel, Kevin Reed
- Report: Bias Response Team task force ; Chris Chavez(Journalism), Chair of BERT Task Force
- Report: Roger Thompson on admissions (Enrollment Management et al.)
4:58 P.M. Notice(s) of Motion
4:59 P.M. Other Business
5:00 P.M. Adjourn