Location: EMU 145 & 146 ( Crater Lake rooms)
3:00 – 5:00 P.M.
3:00 P.M. Call to Order
- Introductory Remarks, Senate President Bill Harbaugh
- Update on TPM
- Update on administrative response to US16/17-07: Student Sexual and Gender-Based Harassment and Violence Complaint and Response policy proposal, Senate President Bill Harbaugh
3:20 P.M. Approval of Minutes, February 1, 2017
3:25 P.M. New Business
- How the Senate should handle Temporary Non-Emergency Policies. Annotate Constitution?
- Vote: US16/17-14: Repeal of US12/13-38: Term Limits for Senate Committees; Chris Sinclair (Math), Chair of Committee on Committees. This will repeal umbrella limits, but leave the existing committee specific limits. (See motion).
- Discussion: US16/17-15: Student Misconduct and Teaching Evaluations; Robert Lipshitz (Math) and Huaxin Lin (Math), Senator
4:40 P.M. Open discussion
4:55 P.M. Notice(s) of Motion
5:00 P.M. Adjourn