2/26: This meeting is cancelled, given the bad and deteriorating weather. The voting items below will be rescheduled for our March 13th meeting. Senate Pres Harbaugh.
Location: EMU 145 & 146 (Crater Lake rooms)
3:00 – 5:00 P.M.
3:00 P.M. Call to order
- Report: UO Finances, Jamie Moffit (VPFA)
- Introductory Remarks; Senate President Bill Harbaugh
3:30 PM Approval of Minutes
- February 13, 2019
3:30 PM Business/ Reports:
- Vote: US18/19-11: Requiring CANVAS for Core Ed Courses; Chris Sinclair
- Discussion and possible Vote: US18/19-12: Conflict of Interest, Conflict of Commitment, and Outside Activities policy revisions (policy draft HERE); Elizabeth Skowron
- Vote: US18/19-10: Academic Continuity Plan policy proposal (motion and redlines) and PROPOSAL (2/20 clean version from ACP); Frances White
- Discussion: Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs & Confucius Institute; Dennis Galvan (VP for Global Engagement)
- Report: Data Science Initiative; Bill Cresko (Bio and Director of Data Science Initiatives
4:50 PM Open Discussion
4:51 PM Reports
- Legislative update, Melanie Muenzer (OtP)
4:58 PM Notice(s) of Motion
4:59 PM Other Business
5:00 PM Adjourn to Faculty Club, all invited!