Location: EMU 145 & 146 (Crater Lake rooms)
3:00 – 5:00 P.M.
3:00 P.M. Call to order
- Remarks: President Schill
- Introductory Remarks. To include budget crisis, our regional accreditor’s proposed changes to standards, University nominations survey, Dean’s nights at Faculty Club; Senate Pres Bill Harbaugh
3:30 PM Approval of Minutes
- February 13, 2019 and March 13, 2019
3:30 PM Business/ Reports:
- Discussion: US18/19-14: Phase out Current Student “Course Evaluations” and Replace with Learning-Focused “Student Experience Survey“; Bill Harbaugh (Senate), Sierra Dawson (OtP), Lee Rumbarger (TEP). ( Possible vote on April 24th)
- At ~4:00 PM: Discussion and Vote: US18/19-10: Academic Continuity Plan policy proposal (REDLINE and CLEAN drafts); Frances White (CoC).
4:50 PM Open Discussion
4:51 PM Reports
- Legislative update, Melanie Muenzer (OtP)
4:58 PM Notice(s) of Motion
- US18/19-15: New Program Proposal: Ph.D. in PPPM; Rich Margerum
4:59 PM Other Business
5:00 PM Adjourn to Faculty Club, all invited!