DRAFT (revised Wednesday 11/16/2016)
Location: EMU 214 (REDWOOD Auditorium); 3:00-5:00 pm
Call to Order (3:00 PM)
Introductory Remarks, Senate President Bill Harbaugh
New Business (3:15 PM)
1. Vote: US16/17-05: Graduate Online & Hybrid Courses policy proposal; Scott Pratt (Philosophy & Graduate Council)
2. Vote: US16/17-07: Student Sexual and Gender-Based Harassment and Violence Complaint and Response policy proposal; Merle Weiner (Law) & the Senate Responsible Reporting Working Group
State of the University update (3:40 – 4:00)
Mike Schill (UO President)
More New Business
Motion to suspend the rules and allow debate and vote on both:
3. US16/17-08: Reaffirming our Shared Values of Respect for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Senator Pedro Garcia-Caro (Romance Languages) et al.
4: US16/17-09: Declaring UO a Sanctuary Campus; Lynn Stephen (Anthropology) et al.
Reports (4:45 PM)
1. Update on Accreditation update: Ron Bramhall (AVP for Academic Excellence).
2. IFS & PAC12-ALC: Robert Kyr (Music)
3. Governor’s Campus Safety Workup Report; Robert Kyr (Music)
4:55 pm 7. Notice(s) of Motion
4:57 pm 8. Other Business
5:00 pm 9. Adjournment