Committee members shall be unclassified academic employees with faculty rank.
Taken from OAR 571-003-0007:
- The committee shall have its five (5) members elected by the non-students eligible to vote at meetings of the Faculty Assembly
- Committee members shall be unclassified academic employees with faculty rank. The Committee on Committees shall insure a slate of at least two candidates each year for each open position. Candidates may also be nominated by petition which must be signed by at least ten valid signatures of the voting faculty. Petitions shall be distributed by the Secretary of the Faculty. Ballots shall contain candidates nominated by the Committee on Committees and those nominated by petition.
- Members of FGAC may not serve successive terms
Ex-Officio, voting members
Ex-Officio, non-voting members
Terms and Workload
Length of Term
- Members: 3 years, staggered
- Members: no successive terms, must have a "gap in service"